We understand from some of our members that their Windows Defender detected AlchemyJ Studio.xlsm file as a potential threat. We have already looked into this and it is actually a false positive detection and it has been resolved by Microsoft (Microsoft solved it with definition version: 1.325.1629.0).
However, if you are still having an issue with false positive detection. You can follow the guide below on how to exclude files from Windows Defender Antivirus.
1. Open Windows Defender Security Center.
2. Click Virus & threat protection.
3. Click the Virus & threat protection option.
4. Under "Exclusions," click the Add or remove exclusions option.
5. Click the Add an exclusion button.
6. Select the AlchemyJ Studio.xlsm to exclude from Windows Defender Antivirus. *the AlchemyJ Studio file is located at the location you downloaded and unzipped the AlchemyJ file.
7. You will see the file successfully excluded as below.
Do let us know if you have any questions or issues.